The Plumber/Service Technician will present the capability to troubleshoot plumbing issues, present finding and options to customers, and ensure the satisfaction of each customer you work with. We are looking for a reliable individual who will represent us well in our customer’s homes, so customer service skills play a huge role in what we do.
Essential job duties of the Plumber/Service Technician:
- Plumb residential service and remodel
- Repair pipes and water lines and fixtures
- Install water heaters, water softeners, kitchen and bathroom fixtures
- Ability to communicate with homeowners, co-workers, inspectors, etc.
- Problem analyses – ability to inspect plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts
The HVAC technician will present the capability to troubleshoot HVAC equipment, present findings, and options to customers, and ensure the satisfaction of each customer you work with. We are looking for a reliable individual who will represent us well in our customer’s homes, so customer service skills play a huge role in what we do.
Essential job duties of the HVAC technician:
- General maintenance of HVAC equipment, with an emphasis on residential
- Diagnose and repair problems
- Ability to install new units will be required or willing to learn
The Plumber will present the capability to install new plumbing in new construction applications, work with customers on remodels and ensure the satisfaction of each customer you work with. We are looking for a reliable individual who will represent us well in our customer’s homes and job site, so customer service skills play a huge role in what we do.
Essential job duties of the Plumber:
- Interpret blueprints and construct plumbing systems according to code
- Install drainage pipes and water lines and fixtures
- Ability to communicate with contractors, construction workers, co-workers, inspectors, homeowners, etc.
- Proper testing of plumbing systems and troubleshooting
We are looking for a self-motivated, customer-focused, detail-oriented, Operations Coordinator to join our team. If you enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced working environment, then we have an opportunity for you. We are a family owned and operated plumbing, HVAC, and water solutions company with ample growth potential. We are a growing, hometown business that believes in catering to our customers. * Preference given to individual with construction background
Essential job duties of the Operations Coordinator:
- Answering a multi-line phone system/li>
- Gathering information from customers to prepare a work order
- Excellent customer service
- Coordinating service appointments
- Ability to articulate the customer’s request to provide the service department the information needed to complete the service call.
- Ensuring efficient communication between customers, technicians, and other departments
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office Word and Excel proficiently. Must have 3 years experience with computer software skills.
Other responsibilities of the Operations Coordinator:
- Customer Service: Provide exceptional customer service by listening to customer concerns, answering their questions, and addressing their needs promptly and professionally.
- Coordination: Work directly with the Service Manager and Project Manager, ensuring they have the necessary information to complete each job efficiently. Maintain a fast-paced and organized work environment.
- Maintenance Scheduling: Possess knowledge of maintenance schedules and inform customers of recommended service intervals. Schedule maintenance work accordingly to ensure optimal performance and customer satisfaction.
- Collaboration: Work closely with all departments within the company, including service technicians, purchasing, sales, and management, to facilitate smooth operations and exceptional customer experiences.
- Culture-Fit: Embrace and contribute to our company culture, which emphasizes prioritizing customers, enjoying work, and valuing rest and family. Participate in team-building activities to foster a supportive and enjoyable work environment.
Gilk Plumbing is a local, family-owned business that truly values its employees. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, & advancement opportunities. If you are looking for a career change we encourage you to apply!
- Competitive wages
- Health Insurance with company HSA contribution
- Retirement saving (401k) with company match
- Vacation and holiday pay at the start of employment
- Personal cell phone reimbursement
- Company Clothing
- Employee Discount
- Focus on continued education and development (tuition reimbursement)
- Direct Deposit: paid biweekly