Choosing the perfect air conditioning system for your home can be a daunting task. There are many factors to consider, such as the size of your home, the climate you live in, and your budget. A professional installer at Gilk Plumbing can help you select the best system for your home and install it properly, ensuring that you get the most from your investment.
1. HVAC systems are a big investment—Gilk Plumbing is here to help.
2. Know your priorities: what are your must-haves?
3. Get the right size system: too big and it will be inefficient, too small and it won’t keep up.
4. Consider your home’s layout: do you need a single or multi-zone system?
5. ENERGY STAR® certified systems may be slightly more expensive up front, but often save consumers 20% or more on their utility bills.
6. Think about installing a zone heating & cooling system in your home for added comfort and to help control energy costs.
7. Regular maintenance of your system will keep it running.
When it comes to your home’s comfort, heating and cooling (HVAC) systems are a big deal—and a big investment. With so many variables to consider, it’s important to do your research before purchasing an HVAC system. Our HVAC installation contractors are here to guide you through your cooling and heating system purchase and after! We want to ensure that you’re comfortable all year round and have an HVAC system that will last for years to come.
Always Start with a Home Energy Audit
Gilk Plumbing can evaluate your home as a whole to recommend ways you can improve the comfort level of your space, lower bills, reduce emissions, and more! The recommendations will help tailor the size and design of your HVAC system exactly to what you need based on insulation levels, windows and doors, and air ductwork… You name it. Doing this at the start will save you frustration later on because choosing a heating or cooling unit cannot be done accurately without properly sealing leaks in your house first (could cost more than expected). Call us today!